Technical Account Manager (TAM)
- Portland, OR
Lytics is revolutionizing how marketers use data to build knowledge and guide customized experiences across web, mobile, email and social. We are looking for great people to join our team. If you enjoy fast-paced environment where the only limit to your growth is your own capabilities, contact us today.
Lytics is seeking an Technical Account Manager (TAM) who is passionate about the customer experience, data, and the future of marketing. This role bridges the gap between technical and non-technical and is frequently interacting with Development, Product, and Marketing groups, as well as the leadership from our largest clients. This position requires a product expert that can use their knowledge of a client’s data, vendors, and marketing objectives to help guide their technical and marketing teams through the implementation and continued use of Lytics’ products and services.
- Act as the named technical contact for customers to foster enduring client relationships while ensuring a high level of responsiveness.
- Consult with clients about best ways to use their data to achieve marketing outcomes
- Track and report customer activities and associated issues and/or opportunities for reporting to both customer and internal stakeholders.
- Provide world-class support by taking ownership of customer issues from initial contact to resolution including troubleshooting the issue, determining root cause, and ensuring that the customer understands the resolution.
- Partner with Product, Engineering, and Development teams to resolve customer issues and enhance Lytics’ products.
- Write documentation, knowledge base articles, and tutorials to improve the customer experience of Lytics products and services.
- Participate in the QA process of current and new products/services and work frequently with Product and Engineering teams to address opportunities and product enhancements.
- Interface with customers in final stages of contracting with Sales to gather, collect, and document technical, product, and contract requirements.
- Do whatever it takes to provide an outstanding customer experience.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of technical client-facing experience. Ideal candidates will have worked as a TAM or Solutions Consultant at a marketing technology company or as a developer at a marketing agency.
- Understanding of relational databases and an ability to write SQL.
- Familiarity with basic web development, web analytics, and web tag managers.
- Familiarity with tracking data from any of the following other data sources is a huge plus: email, online ads, mobile apps, point-of-sale
- Good with people. Always.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical customers.
- Must thrive working in a fast-paced environment juggling 15 or more clients at a time.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment while being self-directed
- If you love data, technical marketing, and delighting people, you’ll be successful here
We have a generous PTO policy, awesome health/dental/vision care, 401k program, transit/parking program, a great open workspace, and lots of coffee.