Located in Latrobe, Client is a manufacturer of office imaging supplies. Client’s quality toners and inks for copiers, laser printers and engineering machines are sold exclusively to international and domestic distributors, exporters and other manufacturers. Approximately 70 percent of Client’s products are exported worldwide. Major markets include South America, Asia, Western Europe, Eastern Europe and the Middle East. With a strong emphasis on developing products that meet the needs of the emerging digital market, Client also prides itself on its diverse and dynamic customer service and sales team.
Location: Latrobe, Pennsylvania
Start Date: ASAP
Relocation: NONE. Local Candidates to the Greensburg/Latrobe area, or within a commutable distance.
Description of Position:
Program manager would be responsible for all activities related to “chips” that are required on packaged components.
These chips are both radio frequency (non‐contact) and contact varieties. (The manager is NOT expected to be an electronic chip developer or programmer.) Position is responsible to VP of Product Development / Manufacturing.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory of chips, preparing chips for installation and verification of the chips quality
- Assist Purchasing Department with vendor relations as relating to chips.
- Assist Product Development in acquiring chips required for new product introduction
- Assist in obtaining chips which provide advantages to the customer base.
- Prepare required documentation for Production Department as to the proper installation of chips uponcomponents.
- Assist sales when needed to prepare samples and discuss chip related details with the customers.