Product Development Engineer (Chemist)
- Latrobe, PA
Welcome to M.a.P. Employment Solutions, Inc.
A full service Employment Solutions Provider.
Mission: Our mission is to be the most respected full-service employment solutions firm in every market we serve by providing complete employment solutions to our clients, by providing best-in-class, “going-the-extra-mile” service that our valued clients require and associates demand.
M.a.P. Employment Solutions, Inc (a division of ZCS & Associates, Inc) is founded on the concept that a business can be guided by personal values. In fact, we are convinced that an executive firm that operates from a position of knowledge and integrity is invaluable for any company striving to follow the path from the ordinary to the great.
Located in Latrobe, Client is a manufacturer of office imaging supplies. Client’s quality toners and inks for copiers, laser printers and engineering machines are sold exclusively to international and domestic distributors, exporters and other manufacturers. Approximately 70 percent of Client’s products are exported worldwide. Major markets include South America, Asia, Western Europe, Eastern Europe and the Middle East. With a strong emphasis on developing products that meet the needs of the emerging digital market, Client also prides itself on its diverse and dynamic customer service and sales team.
Start Date: ASAP
Relocation: NONE. Local Candidates to the Greensburg/Latrobe area, or within a commutable distance.
Description of Position:
- Responsible for the development of toner formulas for use in photocopiers and laser printers
- Responsible for sourcing raw materials such as polymers, carbons, charge agents etc. necessary for the products
- Conduct and oversee testing of OEM toners and functional testing of new formulas.
- Maintain an organized and detailed laboratory notebook.
- Provide technical support internally and to customers.
- Complete technical reports as necessary.
- BS in Chemical engineering, Chemistry, Physics, Polymer science, material science or related field.
- Strong product development experience
- Two or more years of experience in Toner, Polymer, or Powder technology related fields are desirable. Manufacturing, industrial experience preferred.
- Exceptional problem analysis, resolution, and communication skills
- Understands business objectives and drives technical efforts required to meet those objectives
- Strong organizational skills allowing multiple development projects to be managed simultaneously and efficiently
- Mechanically inclined, hands‐on type of person
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to think strategically
- Good interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Must be able to work independently, and take initiative
- Base Salary - $40K+ depending on experience
- Medical Benefits
- Vision and Dental Insurance (optional)
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Life Insurance
We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.