- Latrobe, PA
Welcome to M.a.P. Employment Solutions, Inc.
A full service Employment Solutions Provider.
Mission: Our mission is to be the most respected full-service employment solutions firm in every market we serve by providing complete employment solutions to our clients, by providing best-in-class, “going-the-extra-mile” service that our valued clients require and associates demand.
M.a.P. Employment Solutions, Inc (a division of ZCS & Associates, Inc) is founded on the concept that a business can be guided by personal values. In fact, we are convinced that an executive firm that operates from a position of knowledge and integrity is invaluable for any company striving to follow the path from the ordinary to the great.
Located in Latrobe, Client is a manufacturer of office imaging supplies. Client’s quality toners and inks for copiers, laser printers and engineering machines are sold exclusively to international and domestic distributors, exporters and other manufacturers. Approximately 70 percent of Client’s products are exported worldwide. Major markets include South America, Asia, Western Europe, Eastern Europe and the Middle East. With a strong emphasis on developing products that meet the needs of the emerging digital market, Client also prides itself on its diverse and dynamic customer service and sales team.
Start Date: ASAP
Relocation: NONE. Local Candidates to the Greensburg/Latrobe area, or within a commutable distance.
Description of Position:
- Communicate and assist Product Development Group and Sales to identify, and develop new products
- Assist in the packaging requirements, to include modifications required to increase market penetration. This includes hands on modifications, discussions with vendors and customers, and testing to achieve successful and timely results.
- Assist Product Development in the coordination of in field testing
- Assist in marketing / sales brochures for the product line
- Assist Sales Department in identifying the market
- Interact directly with customers in regard to questions, packaging, and inquires regarding the product line
- Develop and maintain a database of product knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Organized with ability to manage details
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to think strategically
- Must be able to communicate technical information
- Strong oral and written skills
- Must be optimistic, positive, success and results oriented
- Must be able to work independently, and take initiative
- Convey a strong sense of urgency
- Strong computer skills
- Quick learner
- Base Salary - $40K+ depending on experience
- Medical Benefits
- Vision and Dental Insurance (optional)
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Life Insurance
We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.