Social Media Manager
- Austin, TX
nFusion is an integrated marketing agency that combines the insight of a marketing consultancy, the creativity of an advertising agency and the expertise of an interactive firm to deliver distinctive, holistic marketing campaigns that produce real, measurable results. We will respond to qualified candidates as quickly as possible.
Please visit the nFusion careers site to learn more about nFusion and to see all open positions:
The Social Media Manager is responsible for the development, execution and management of social media campaigns and day-to-day activities including community outreach. The Social Media Manager works with client and internal teams to plan, execute and measure all aspects of social media programs. The Social Media Manager contributes to the advancement of nFusion’s programs, campaigns and strategies across all interactive/online communications outlets such as forums, blogs and emerging channels to help reach client objectives. They maintain and further social media best practices as they relate to fostering and facilitating customer engagement and participation with our brands. The Social Media Manager is responsible for analyzing content performance and optimizing as necessary to meet and exceed client goals. In addition, the role oversees community coordinators who are responsible for day-to-day program execution.
- Content Planning and Development
- Brand Messaging
- Platform Standards and Tactics
- Analytics Insights, Recommendations and Delivery
- Team Support
- The Social Media Manager is responsible for all social media program planning activities.
- Collaborate with all internal teams and social staff to ensure daily program requirements are being executed and that overall client program goals and schedules are being met
- Provide regular and consistent engagement with clients around all aspects of social programming including social media channel management, content creation, promotions, partnerships, outreach initiatives, online events, etc.
- Develop and execute social programming strategies, plans and reports including content strategy and competitor research
- Proactively optimize client content and social presence by identifying content opportunities and consistently developing new ideas
- Serve as brand steward by ensuring brand messaging, tone, and voice across all social platforms
- Collaborate with creative team to maximize impact and shareability of all social content assets
- Oversee and manage client social media projects through to implementation and measurement
- Establish reporting goals, methodologies and deliverables
- Deliver social media program status reports detailing key analytics, tracking and activity reports , content topics, community quotes, monitoring results, etc.
- Develop insights and recommendations for progress on established key performance indicators
- Verify that recommendations are implemented and iterate approach as needed to ensure success
- Train Community Coordinators and work with them to ensure client and internal goals are being met and exceeded
- Work with creative, digital, and development teams to support social media asset development including social network pages, profiles, apps and content assets
- Analyze social presence of key client competitors and other industry leaders for insights, trends, and response
- Conduct research to support development and execution of client campaigns
- Research social platforms and maintain team knowledge on platform strategy, features, updates, trends, best practices, and innovative or successful campaigns
- Participate in creation of social media marketing strategies, client presentations, executive presentations, white papers, contributed articles, etc.
- Work with multiple sources of data and use analytics tools to measure and report results of social media campaigns and identify new opportunities to grow clients’ business
- Support Social Strategist in engagements in drafting proposals, budgets and timelines for client projects
- Assist Social Strategist in business development activities such as contributing to RFP responses and proposals.
- 3 – 6 years social media marketing experience
- Experience developing and/or managing word-of-mouth campaigns and blogger outreach programs
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills with high attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task many projects simultaneously and work effectively within a fast-paced environment
- Must be assertive, highly motivated and have strong communications skills
- Must be digital savvy and an active contributor in social media outlets
- Proficient in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Ability to work as part of a team, share ideas and accept constructive reviews
- Must be goal-oriented and exhibit a high level of professionalism
- Must have strong research and change-management skills
- Familiarity with major brand monitoring platforms, including Radian6, Techrigy, Lithium ScoutLabs, Alterian, Cymfony, biz360 and Nielson BuzzMetrics
- Client-facing skills, including preparing and delivering presentations
- Experience in marketing communications consulting with a focus on earned media or social media
We will respond to qualified candidates as quickly as possible. No phone calls please. nFusion does not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us. Our supplier base is restricted to specified hiring needs. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and nFusion will not be obligated to pay a referral or placement fee.