- Clifton Park, NY
Life at nfrastructure
At nfrastructure, we understand that our success results from our diverse workforce. In every nfrastructure office, you will find challenging projects and smart people with the potential to wow our customers. nfrastructure team members relish the freedom and support they receive to help our customers solve their most challenging problems and create the next generation of dynamic infrastructure solutions in an environment designed to foster collaboration, creativity, excitement and success.
The area: Sales
At nfrastructure, we organize and change around our customers. nfrastructure’s Sales team embodies that pursuit: We are devoted to finding relevant solutions that meet our clients' changing needs. In that regard, Sales does more than simply make money for our company. Our efforts focus on the ways that nfrastructure’s services enable our customers to do what they do best.
The role: Sales Executive
As a Sales Executive, you will generate and close sales of the solutions from nfrastructure’s Service Catalog in an assigned territory. You will concentrate on selling nfrastructure services to large enterprise accounts. Your responsibilities are to generate, develop, and close sales opportunities within your assigned territory. You will work closely with internal and external customers, as well as various levels of the organization.
- Prospect, acquire, service, and retain high quality clients.
- Generate plan to ensure broad penetration into the large accounts within your territory.
- Understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
- Develop and provide custom presentations on nfrastructure services to customers to solve their business problems.
- Develop effective strategies for winning in a competitive environment
- Apply for and manage special pricing programs, when applicable
- Determine deal eligibility for promotions, rebates and distributor special pricing, including manufacturer Channel evaluation or demo programs
- Help provide competitive pricing analyses and product options, based on customer need
- Analyze Channel Business Partner competition and provide strategy suggestions
- Remain current on industry and product knowledge, technology trends and advancements for all products sold
- Understand and articulate integration services options
- Solicit and acquire signed agreements and appropriate paperwork from clients for purchase of nfrastructure’s services.
- Cultivate/maintain strong relationships and ensure timely communications with appropriate customer personnel, including senior management
- Provide timely and accurate reports on results as required by management including opportunity status and any obstacles
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability when assigned additional responsibilities or projects.
- Foster, promote, and contribute to a positive team environment throughout the company.
- Develop and maintain communication in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and customers by:
- Communicating openly, honestly, and constructively
- Treating all employees and customers with dignity, respect, and courtesy
- Taking responsibility for and making every effort to resolve communication, trust, and respect concerns
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- At least five years of field sales experience in the technology industry
- Proven ability to sell large deals and to meet or exceed multi-million dollar quotas.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated.
- Able to work independently, but within a team environment.
- Superior multitasking and prioritization skills
- Superior analytical and critical thinking skills
- Creative problem solving skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and Sales Force Automation System skills
- Strong understanding of common business practices in the areas of sales cycles, customer service, accounting, pricing, purchasing, shipping, and billing
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to quickly learn concepts related to computer system configurations
- Established customer (business unit, senior and executive management) relationships are preferred.
- Obtain and maintain appropriate professional certifications.
- Ability to travel.
nfrastructure helps large enterprises design, build and operate mission-critical technology infrastructure. Combining proven methods and tools, world-class engineering talent, on-site technical service in every major North American market and tightly integrated low cost remote support, nfrastructure collaborates with customers to deliver sustainable disruptive value. With industry practices in public sector, financial services, retail, healthcare, technology, communications, public safety and energy, nfrastructure works with leading technology hardware and software vendors to provide comprehensive data center, network, security, unified communications, end-point, structured cabling, staffing and outsourcing solutions.
More information about nfrastructure can be found at www.nfrastructure.com
Apply for this job or another online today at www.nfrastructure.com/careers
nfrastructure is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; women and minorities are encouraged to apply for positions.