- Albany, NY
Life at nfrastructure
At nfrastructure, we understand that our success results from our diverse workforce. In every nfrastructure office, you will find challenging projects and smart people with the potential to wow our customers. nfrastructure team members relish the freedom and support they receive to help our customers solve their most challenging problems and create the next generation of dynamic infrastructure solutions in an environment designed to foster collaboration, creativity, excitement and success.
The role: Project Manager
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for working on a team to coordinate and consolidate the technology environment which will enable data, voice, video, IM and web conferencing. You will be required to manage the projects and keep well defined and documented processes, templates, and guidelines for all phases of the project as required by PMO. Prepare and manage the project plan, scope statement, schedule, budget, quality plans, risks, issues and communication plan.
- Track Project performance to ensure goals are being met
- Identify and facilitate communications with stakeholder groups
- Utilize formal project change process and communicate changes with all stakeholder
- Status health checks with stakeholders to synchronize expectations
- Develop transition plan and execute those plans to ensure orderly transition to ITS Enterprise Operations including proper mentoring and training as needed to ensure successful transition
- Bachelor’s Degree and 7 years of experience or a minimum of 9 years of experience managing multiple large IT projects
- Experience delegating and coordinating project tasks and deadlines
- Experience using Microsoft Project
- Experience using Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) methodology
- Experience in facilitation and documentation of business requirements
- PMP certification
nfrastructure helps large enterprises design, build and operate mission-critical technology infrastructure. Combining proven methods and tools, world-class engineering talent, on-site technical service in every major North American market and tightly integrated low cost remote support, nfrastructure collaborates with customers to deliver sustainable disruptive value. With industry practices in public sector, financial services, retail, healthcare, technology, communications, public safety and energy, nfrastructure works with leading technology hardware and software vendors to provide comprehensive data center, network, security, unified communications, end-point, structured cabling, staffing and outsourcing solutions.
More information about nfrastructure can be found at www.nfrastructure.com
Apply for this job or another online today at www.nfrastructure.com/careers
nfrastructure is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; women and minorities are encouraged to apply for positions.