Tier I Helpdesk Analyst
- East Greenbush, NY
Life at nfrastructure
At nfrastructure, we understand that our success results from our diverse workforce. In every nfrastructure office, you will find challenging projects and smart people with the potential to wow our customers. nfrastructure team members relish the freedom and support they receive to help our customers solve their most challenging problems and create the next generation of dynamic infrastructure solutions in an environment designed to foster collaboration, creativity, excitement and success.
The role: Tier I Helpdesk Analyst
As a Tier I Helpdesk Analyst, you will provide level I support to clients experiencing difficulty using IT products and services. The Tier I Helpdesk Analyst will record tickets, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve or escalate Level I incidents received, as necessary. You will also install, configure, administer and support the network status monitoring tools.
- Answer incoming tickets and requests in person, by email, or phone calls or directly in ticketing system
- Adhere to Service Level Agreements
- Assist Level II Technicians with troubleshooting advanced issues
- Engage other groups to resolve issues outside ability to solve
- Participate in additional projects including computer building, imaging, patching, wiping discs, checking driver compatibility and maintaining inventory as requested
- Associates Degree and 2 years of experience or 4 years of experience on a Service Desk
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Prior experience using a ticketing system preferred
nfrastructure helps large enterprises design, build and operate mission-critical technology infrastructure. Combining proven methods and tools, world-class engineering talent, on-site technical service in every major North American market and tightly integrated low cost remote support, nfrastructure collaborates with customers to deliver sustainable disruptive value. With industry practices in public sector, financial services, retail, healthcare, technology, communications, public safety and energy, nfrastructure works with leading technology hardware and software vendors to provide comprehensive data center, network, security, unified communications, end-point, structured cabling, staffing and outsourcing solutions.
More information about nfrastructure can be found at www.nfrastructure.com
Apply for this job or another online today at www.nfrastructure.com/careers
nfrastructure is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; women and minorities are encouraged to apply for positions.