- Albany, NY
Life at nfrastructure
At nfrastructure, we understand that our success results from our diverse workforce. In every nfrastructure office, you will find challenging projects and smart people with the potential to wow our customers. nfrastructure team members relish the freedom and support they receive to help our customers solve their most challenging problems and create the next generation of dynamic infrastructure solutions in an environment designed to foster collaboration, creativity, excitement and success.
The area: Consulting Services
At nfrastructure, we organize and change around our customers. nfrastructure’s Consulting Services team embodies that pursuit. We are devoted to helping our clients find relevant solutions that meet their changing needs and to consistently exceed their expectations. The Consulting Services department engages itself directly with customers in order to best assess organizational needs. Members of Consulting Services are responsible for finding relevant solutions and providing advice based on industry experience. nfrastructure will continuously develop our services platform by hiring the most talented IT professionals to support our customers. So if you are proactive, motivated, organized, responsible – and able to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, Consulting Services may be the right place for you.
The role: Data Analyst
As a Data Analyst your role will be to support all levels of management while in determining how to better leverage the new OBIEE/ Report Center application to support the client’s mission. Provide technical assistance in the development of business cases, enhancements and longer-term planning efforts. Organize business and operational data into technical options; develop business concepts of operations documents use cases and presentation materials, which include a summary of the user specifications, cost estimates, timelines, analysis and defined critical success factors.
- Improve and expand the enterprise data warehouse and support business intelligence systems.
- Provide quality analysis services for transitioning legacy data marts to the new OBIEE platform.
- Provide services around analysis/ design/ development of star schemas, RPD layers, and ETL development.
- Communicate with C-level resources providing input to strategic direction and documenting decisions and next steps.
- Bachelor's Degree Business, Engineering, Math, Computer Science, Accounting, Economics or other related technical field preferred.
- 3 years of experience with Oracle OBIEE 10g/11g Answers/Analytics and Dashboards
- 3 years of experience with Oracle Technical Edge - OBIEE; DBI
- 3 years of experience with Oracle BI/DWH
- 7 years of Business Analysis experience
- 2 years of experience PL/SQL Development
nfrastructure helps large enterprises design, build and operate mission-critical technology infrastructure. Combining proven methods and tools, world-class engineering talent, on-site technical service in every major North American market and tightly integrated low cost remote support, nfrastructure collaborates with customers to deliver sustainable disruptive value. With industry practices in public sector, financial services, retail, healthcare, technology, communications, public safety and energy, nfrastructure works with leading technology hardware and software vendors to provide comprehensive data center, network, security, unified communications, end-point, structured cabling, staffing and outsourcing solutions.
More information about nfrastructure can be found at www.nfrastructure.com
Apply for this job or another online today at www.nfrastructure.com/careers
nfrastructure is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; women and minorities are encouraged to apply for positions.