Pricing and Solutioning Senior Analyst
- Clifton Park, NY
Life at nfrastructure
At nfrastructure, we understand that our success results from our diverse workforce. In every nfrastructure office, you will find challenging projects and smart people with the potential to wow our customers. nfrastructure team members relish the freedom and support they receive to help our customers solve their most challenging problems and create the next generation of dynamic infrastructure solutions in an environment designed to foster collaboration, creativity, excitement and success.
The area: Solutioning & Strategic Implementation
At nfrastructure, we continually look for ways to create sustainable value for our customers. We do that first and foremost by delivering unmatched performance to more than 150 large enterprises across North America. nfrastructure’s Solutioning & Strategic Implementation Division embodies that pursuit. This new division is responsible for designing and costing multi-business unit, complex solutions that drive value into our customers IT structures, reducing their overall spend.
The role: Pricing and Solutioning Senior Analyst
The position of Pricing and Solutioning Analyst was established for the purpose/s of providing pricing and solutioning analytics to the Solutioning & Implementation department as well as nfrastructure customers. This position will work closely with Director, Solutioning & Strategic Implementation and other staff and/or working groups.
- Manage and maintain the Solutioning work queue in Salesforce
- Meet with the salespeople and/or nfrastructure customers as required to capture business requirements, variables around opportunities, identify products or services help map them to solutions in the nfrastructure Product and Services catalog.
- Performs advanced cost/pricing calculations (using Excel) to gather and compute costs, profit margins, operating task durations, expenses, and training costs identified by the Operations nBUs in the delivery of the proposed customer solution.
- Prices and describes complex solutions that span multiple nfrastructure business units in the delivery or post-sales implementation phase.
- Manages Statement of Work content or costing deliverables from the SMEs in the Operations business units, as well as those deliverables assigned to resources in the Solutioning and Strategic Projects group.
- Facilitate meetings to transfer knowledge gathered during solutioning process to post-sales operational business units within nfrastructure for implementation/service delivery.
- Use and provide input to assist with building and maintaining the nfrastructure Products and Services Catalog.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 7 years of related experience or equivalent education, training or experience
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience with various networking technologies, storage and computer technologies, and end-user support/MACD service delivery.
- Strong technical aptitude related to IT technology fields
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment requiring multi-tasking
- Experience with the Salesforce CRM tool
- Project coordination/management skills
- ITIL exposure/experience
nfrastructure helps large enterprises design, build and operate mission-critical technology infrastructure. Combining proven methods and tools, world-class engineering talent, on-site technical service in every major North American market and tightly integrated low cost remote support, nfrastructure collaborates with customers to deliver sustainable disruptive value. With industry practices in public sector, financial services, retail, healthcare, technology, communications, public safety and energy, nfrastructure works with leading technology hardware and software vendors to provide comprehensive data center, network, security, unified communications, end-point, structured cabling, staffing and outsourcing solutions.
More information about nfrastructure can be found at www.nfrastructure.com
Apply for this job or another online today at www.nfrastructure.com/careers
nfrastructure is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; women and minorities are encouraged to apply for positions.