Marketing & Communications Manager (Hospitality - A-STAY)
- Diegem, 1831 Machelen, Belgium
- Employees can work remotely
- Entities: A-STAY
A-STAY is the hospitality brand in the BESIX STAY holding. BESIX STAY is a joint venture between BESIX Group and Ben Van Loo, the co-founder of XIOR.
A-STAY Antwerp, with its 192 rooms opened its doors November 2019, becoming the 6th largest hotel in the city. A-STAY’s experience is tech-focused but human first and aims to unfold each city it is located in. The Playground (lobby) is a space with a communal spirit, complimented by the large urban garden called The Backyard. A-STAY believes in total flexibility, offering stayers self-serve options to ease their stay. A first in Europe, access to the room is made based on a palm vein scan at check-in. The modern rooms can be personalized via a web app on stayers’ smartphones, adjusting lights, temperature and blinds. A selection of local treats is available at the 24/7 Grabn’Go. Other experiences include a complete gym, a collaborative meeting space, and long stay necessities such as laundry facilities and a shared kitchen. A-STAY has ambitions to grow beyond its location in Antwerp.
You love a good story and bringing it to the right audience, either by your enthusiastic self or by using digital means or creating an angle for it for the press gets you excited. You identify with the A-STAY brand and see yourself as the champion of it.
You enjoy defining a strategy and a plan for execution for reaching our audience. You know the ever evolving marketing landscape market and want to apply your skills to the benefit of the consumer. You obsess over defining KPIs so that you know you are effective. You have a “digital first” mentality.
Working in collaboration is your essence, which means forging partnerships that last and enhance the experience at A-STAY is part of your every day.
You’ll report directly to our Chief Executive Officer. We told you you’ll have an impact! You will also closely collaborate with (y)our sales and operations team.
Your focus at first will be on A-STAY Antwerp, with the opportunity to grow with the brand.
- Manage all brand and property marketing & communication for the company and its activities.
- Develop and execute annual marketing & communication strategies in line with company objectives.
- Responsible for forecasting and budget control.
- The guardian of the A-STAY brand and its identity, be the enforcer and develop it further to adapt to the future.
- Responsible for internal and external communication; ex. brand immersions, press releases, key message development, interview preparation etc.
- Dip your toes into product development, constantly searching for innovative ways to enhance the A-STAY experience.
- Develop and maintain partnerships within the city and beyond, creating offline experiences that bring added value to our stayers.
- Create, execute and measure both tactical and brand awareness digital marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and manage website performance, constantly improving UX, design and content.
- Manage social media and content creation, including executing an influencer strategy.
- Manage marketing & communication agency to budget and activities.
- Execute any OHH and print campaigns.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar marketing & communication role.
- Fluent in English and Dutch. Any other language is a plus.
- Strong digital marketing expertise (ex. email marketing, advertising, social media, content marketing, blogging).
- Proficient in main SEO, SEA and social media dashboards/platforms: Google Analytics, Google Ads and My Business, Facebook for Business, Hotjar etc.
- Fluent in WordPress preferred.
- Affinity with travel / lifestyle is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-motivated with strong project management skills, result-oriented and a team player.
- Confident and dynamic personality, with strong communication skills and clear creative outlook.
- Graphic design skills is a plus.
What we offer
- The quality of our team and the energy we create together, will motivate you to think creatively and realize your goals.
- A dynamic work environment where your contribution will have direct impact on the company.
- Work from where you get inspired! From home, at A-STAY Antwerp, in our office in Diegem, or somewhere else.
- An attractive package with market conform salary, flexible mobility options, health insurance options, meal vouchers and the like.
Are you ready to have some impact?
We are a new, tech-focused but human first hospitality brand, bursting with energy and need a new team member. Yes, you! The Marketing & Communications Manager role at A-STAY allows you to flex your style, bring ideas to the table to get us on people’s radars. The team you will be joining is diverse, strong in personalities, creative and value hard, but definitely fun, work. It’s a small core team, so your work will have a direct impact on our company. But, the company being part of BESIX Group, you’ll automatically be a member of a broader team, an international company always looking for great talent.