IT Help Desk Agent
- Cincinnati, OH
nscglobal provides global network implementation and support solutions to world-class organizations, delivering cost savings and operational simplicity. Our goal is to partner with world-class enterprises, helping them become more agile, create commercial advantage and build quality through design, deployment, support and management of their global IT communications. nscglobal is a US Cisco Global Gold Certified Partner with a corporate headquarters in London, UK and a US headquarters in New York, NY. Please review our website at www.nscglobal.com for more information on our organization.
- Recording and processing incidents and service requests according to process specifications.
- Communicating with users to understand issues and known solutions.
- Closing and documenting incidents according to process specifications.
- Forwarding incidents which cannot be resolved by the IT Service Desk to the specialist groups in the downstream support in line with the process specifications.
- Initiating escalations via designated management according to process specifications.
- Experience of customer service ideally gained in a customer facing environment
- English proficiency in both verbal & written form
- Flexibility to work shifts
- Must be culturally sensitive; appreciate cultural differences
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire with nscglobal
START DATE: IMMEDIATELY
LOCATION: Mason, OH
PAY RATE: $12 per hour plus shift differential (if appropriate) & benefits
- Windows Client (currently: Windows XP, 7 and 8), Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook
- Internet Explorer
- Basic knowledge of the Windows Active Directory and domain concept
- Basic knowledge of PC hardware and mobile devices (e.g., PDA, MDA, Apple/Android products)
- Network knowledge (TCP/IP)
- SAP basics
- Password resets and basic navigation knowledge
- Fixed network telephones, cell phones, VoIP telephones
- ITIL v3 a plus but not mandatory