- San Francisco, CA
Photobucket is the world’s leading dedicated photo and video sharing service, and we have big plans for the future. A work hard/play hard kind of company. In this new season, there are lots of challenges in our fast-paced category, and although Photobucket has a high growth rate, we stay pure to our make-it happen culture and commitment to excellence. If you’re looking for the opportunity to grow in your field, work with a great team, and are excited about challenging yourself, then you might just love Photobucket. We're headquartered in Denver with offices in San Francisco, Beverly Hills, Chicago and New York and are available online at www.photobucket.com.
Photobucket Corporation, a leader in Photo and Social Media industry is looking for a highly motivated, experienced Account Manager. Working with our Sales team, the chosen individual will be responsible for all aspects of online and mobile advertising campaigns from RFP response through campaign execution. This position may be based in either San Francisco or Denver.
· Works with Photobucket Account Executives and clients to build relationships and increase advertising selling opportunities for Photobucket’s Online and Mobile sites.
· Collaborates with assigned Account Executives to answer RFPs and ensures the Account Executive has the necessary sales materials to support the information requested in the RFP.
· Utilizes information provided by extended sales support teams (including Engineers, Product & Creative Teams and Mobile Teams) to craft the most effective plan based on RFP requirements
· Pulls avails using Photobucket' forecasting methods and seeks accuracy in the inventory that is proposed
· Inputs proposals into tools like Mediavisor and Atlas Solutions
Campaign Management Responsibilities
· After the close of a sale, manages all aspects of the campaign; keeping all necessary parties apprised of key information.
· Works closely with Invoice Teams distributing new Insertion Orders
· Ensures creative adheres to technical specifications and able to communicate this to Advertisers and internal teams
· Works closely with Traffickers to get campaigns live and scheduled correctly
· Interfaces with Photobucket’s Ad Serving System (Atlas AdManager) and client’s 3rd Party Ad Serving Systems (Doubleclick, Atlas, Eyeblaster, Pointroll, Eyewonder, Unicast, Mojo) to ensure proper tracking of all planned advertising schedules
· Reports to Advertiser and Account Executive on a regular basis on progress of advertising campaigns and helps develop optimization plans if needed based on the client’s eCPM/eCPC/eCPA/other goals
· Works closely with Traffickers, Production and Engineers at Photobucket to insure timely and correct implementation of both custom and standard advertising schedules.
· Manage Atlas AdManager to ensure campaign delivery, performance and advertiser goals are being fulfilled as scheduled.
· Manage the invoice and collection process with Finance and Account Executives
· Work with Product Team to maintain up-to-date specs, help facilitate testing out new technologies and rolling out new initiatives.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to handle heavy workload, adjusting priorities, mediating many demands and requests with strong problem solving drive.
· Solid knowledge of and/or experience in online advertising pricing models and metrics
· Smart and quick proactive learner with organizational agility and strong attention to detail.
· Effective team player.
· Demonstrated excellent computer skills.
· Strong experience using 3rd party ad serving technologies
· 3-5 years of experience in digital media and advertising.
· BS/BA degree or equivalent
We offer competitive compensation and a dynamic, fun, growing company environment. Benefits include stock options, bonus programs for all employees, comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, disability, 401(k) savings plan, and vacations and holidays.
Please click on the Apply Now Link below. Please be sure to attach a copy of your resume so that we may appropriately evaluate your credentials. Only on line applications will be accepted.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.