Associate Product Manager
- Denver, CO
Photobucket is the world’s leading dedicated photo and video sharing service and one of the Web's most popular creative hubs, where users link to, upload, share and search for billions of personal photos, graphics, and videos every day. With over 50M unique worldwide users, a top 75 ComScore rating, and a #7 social site ranking, we are on the move and have big plans for the future. If you’re looking for the opportunity to make a significant impact, work with a great team, and are excited about challenging yourself, then you might just love Photobucket. We're headquartered in Denver, Colo. with offices in San Francisco, Beverly Hills, and New York and are available online at www.photobucket.com.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, talented Associate Product Manager (APM) to own the advertising and subscription services across the entire Photobucket ecosystem. Assisting the Manager of Product Revenue and Infrastructure, you will work closely with all departments to achieve and exceed revenue goals.
As the APM for revenue, you will have the opportunity to grow both the Photobucket subscription and advertising business. The success of this role is highly visible to the company.
- Define revenue requirements and translate business and technical concepts into functional specifications
- Integrate user, data and market research to ensure business targets are achieved.
- Model revenue and financial scenarios and monitor and report on growth
- Utilize data and reporting tools to report on and analyze key metrics aimed at understanding customers’ issues and needs
- Work with business teams to help define key performance indicators and establish goals associated with those KPIs, and measure/forecast progress of efforts against those goals
- Continually analyze and report on product and program success
- Project manage new and existing revenue programs
- Facilitate communication throughout the development and post-release process, including working with Marketing on go-to-market strategy
- Work with key payment, advertising, and printing partners for revenue driving initiatives
- Understand Photobucket’s strategic and competitive position, and work to define and deliver the best products to improve that position and evangelize the product in the market
- 2+ years of experience analyzing the performance of Product and/or Marketing activities or related field
- 2+ years experience on web/mobile technologies that serve millions of consumers
- Strong familiarity with online advertising and marketing models. Experience and creativity with branded sales executions and plus
- Experience with subscription-based Web and mobile services
- Experience working with partners and fostering partner relationships
- Understanding of online advertising, inventory management, and ad trafficking
- Strong organizational and analytical skills – data driven decision-making
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated, energetic, "can-do" attitude in a fast-moving environment
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal; ability to present data and its implications in a clear, concise manner
- Can manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines through a cross functional team while simultaneously maintaining excellent and accurate work
- Experience with business intelligence and web analytics tools
- Passion for innovation and results oriented
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field
We offer competitive compensation and a dynamic, fun, growing company environment. Benefits include stock options, bonus programs for all employees, comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, disability, 401(k) savings plan, and vacations and holidays.
Please click on the Apply Now Link below. Please be sure to attach a copy of your resume so that we may appropriately evaluate your credentials. Only on line applications will be accepted.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.