Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value."
We are looking at enabling our clients to Thrive in Next and to create business value through expert strategies, customer-centric experience design, and world-class product engineering. The future of business is disruptive; transformative, and becoming digital to the core; In our 20 + years in IT, never before have we seen such a dire need for transformation in every major industry; from financial services to automotive, consumer products, retail, energy, and travel. To make this transformative journey a reality in these exciting times; we seek the Rockstar’s who’ll - brave it out to go do the next “what will be” from “what is” - exhibit the optimism that says there is no limit to what we can achieve - deeply-skilled, bold, collaborative, flexible - reimagine the way the world works to help businesses improve the daily lives of people, and the world Our people thrive because of the belief that it’s both our privilege and responsibility to usher our clients and the world into Next. Our work is fueled by - challenging boundaries, - multidisciplinary collaboration, - highly agile teams, and - the power of the newest technologies and platforms. If that’s you, come talk to us! This is the world-class engineering team where you should build your career.
- You will be working with a globally distributed team to design and develop innovative bespoke software for our clients using cutting-edge programming languages and methodologies.
- Work with clients to understand/analyze requirements.
- Software solution development and prototyping
- Participate in all phases of software development lifecycle using ‘Sapient Approach’ a distributed agile-based delivery methodology (or water fall method at times)
- Actively manage scope at the assigned task level and identify alternatives within stipulated time- frame
- Project team support with workshops, meetings and collaboration activities
- Excellent communication and team skills.
- General technical proficiency and an ability to learn.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
- Want to grow with—and beyond—the task at hand
- Have a strong academic record in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or Finance, Economics or related business disciplines
- Are agile and flexible in mindset, enjoy the ever-changing nature of business and are eager to adapt their approach to best meet client needs
- Have had project work experience in a service-oriented, team-based environment
- B. Tech. (CS, IT, Software Engineering, Mathematics & Computing, Electronics & Communication) CGPA: 6.5 & above no backlogs.
- Passout Year 2021 ONLY
- Gender-Neutral Policy
- 18 paid holidays throughout the year for NCR/BLR (22 For Mumbai)
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee Assistance Programs to help you in wellness and well being