Design Verification Infrastructure Architect
- Santa Clara, CA
We are not pushing the envelope we are creating a new one!
Has the industry hit the wall of diminishing returns by overclocking, water-cooling, hyper-threading x86 processors? The industry has moved to system-on-chip processors, Android-friendly processors, enhanced on-board graphics yet none really involve pushing pure CPU performance, we are even trying parallel computing to skirt around the issue of performance.
“Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” Steve Jobs
“If not now, when? If not you, who?
Setting up, supporting, and maintaining DV tools launching 1000s of jobs under IT infrastructure.
Take over existing environment and make improvements.
In this role, you will:
• Support Logic Design team and work with the IT team to improve results or solve problems related to DV tools and design environment.
• Interact with tool vendors and other engineering groups to continuously improve efficiency and quality of environment and problem solving.
• Support design solution locally and interfaces with worldwide IT/DV teams to improve design flows, performance, and tool integration.
• Installation of tools, provide documentation, and organize tool vendor presentations.
Creativity ~ problem solving ~ Independent thinking ~ Solution oriented
skill of turning CHAOS into COHERENCY
- Experience with Linux and UNIX system internals
- CPU experience working with geographically disperse sites
- Batch queuing systems such as SGE, LSF, or RTDA
- Effective analytical abilities - descend into applications and flows with little guidance to address performance and reliability issues
- Strong customer service and documentation skills with ability to balance technical support
Batch-queue-system (LSF) Load-Sharing-Facility job-scheduler Oracle-Grid-Engine Sun-Grid-Engine SGE GRD Global-Resource-Director batch-queuing-system RunTime-Design-Automation RTDA
“Creating cutting edge high-performance low-power processors for mobile and cloud computing”
This is a very exciting time for our company.
We taped-out our first prototype in January and first silicon is in the lab
We are now forming new teams for new products as the growth has been rapid, and as start-up company currently in stealth mode, were are up to 250+ employees!
While focusing on the development of NEW CPU and SoC platforms pushing the bleeding edge of technology. Our close collaboration with various partners and customers is growing.
Our company is well funded with substantial amount of funds committed from the solid financial backing from large corporate, strategic and financial investors.
Our company is founded by an experienced team with many industry luminaries involved in various capacities.