Data Entry Specialist
- Houston, TX
Growing Medical Financial Services/Billing Company based in North Orlando is expanding and is currently looking for experienced billing professionals to join its growing team.
This position is a work from home position - candidates must be willing to work from a secure home office enviornment and be willing to show the designated office to management for approval.
Please read over our requirements prior to applying for this position:
- In order to be considered for this position you MUST reside within 20 minutes of Downtown Houston.
- You must have a dedicated home office with access to access to highspeed internet for a phone to be provided by the company - do not apply if you do not already have high-speed internet (cable modem must be housed within the dedicated office).
- You must be reliable and have reliable transportation. (Candidate hired will be responsible for 2x per week pick-up and delivery of documents.)
- Must have worked in a medical setting previously
- Must be professional and mature at all times - excellent grammar skills is a requirement and will be tested prior to an interview taking place.
- Must be willing to work on a long-term contract/10-99 basis - if you're not sure what this means - do not apply until you're 100% certain.
- Must have excellent typing skills - this will be tested for accuracy and timeliness.
- Must be willing to do whatever it takes to meet deadlines - this is a pay-for-performance position - meaning you will be provided work and be paid for the work you complete - all work must be completed however within 2 business days.
- Must be analytical and able to work comfortably within MS Excel - no exceptions.
If you feel you meet the above 8 requirements APPLY TODAY! We will be reviewing resumes through January 31, 2013. Once resumes have been reviewed if we feel you can meet the above 8 requirements we will invite you to take part in the interview process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.