Bilingual English/Spanish Patient Advocate
- Orlando, FL
Growing Medical Financial Services/Billing Company based in North Orlando is expanding and is currently looking for experienced billing professionals to join its growing team.
Seeking an experienced Bilingual (English/Spanish) Patient Advocate for a growing billing company based in North Orlando.
The main responsibility of this position will be making outgoing (pre-collection) calls to patients to attempt to setup payment plans and collect full account balances in a timely manner.
Additional responsibilities will include posting payments from EOBs and generating daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
This position will offer a base plus comission based upon your collection percentage on a weekly basis.
- The desire to be part of a team of professionals that has fun while really making a difference in our clients’ lives
- Minimum of 2 years of Medical Billing/Collections experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills – must be able to communicate effectively with Customers, Insurance Companies, and Providers both in writing and over the phone
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.