Medical Billing Account Manager
- Orlando, FL
Growing Medical Financial Services/Billing Company based in North Orlando is expanding and is currently looking for experienced billing professionals to join its growing team.
- Gathers billing information by reviewing patient hospital records and office progress notes; checking for completeness.
- Ensures payments are posted properly by verifying accuracy of coding and charge entry.
- Bills carriers by inputting billing information to database; initiating electronic transmissions.
- Resolves disputed claims by gathering, verifying, and providing additional information; following-up on claims.
- Resolves discrepancies by examining and evaluating data; selecting corrective steps.
- Adjusts patient bills by reviewing remittance advice; consulting with office staff and insurance payers.
- Prepares monthly reports by summarizing charges, adjustments, and payments received.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; keeping current on billing and reimbursement procedures.
- Serves and protects the community by adhering to professional standards, company policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and HIPAA standards.
- Accomplishes billing department mission by completing related results as needed.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of current medical billing experience working on a WEB BASED platform
- Must have experience in a minimum of 2 medical specialties with regards to billing
Must posses the ability to meet and exceed daily quotas and daily goals
- Must have experience with at least one of the following Practice Management systems: Kareo, GE Centricity, CareCloud, eClinicalWorks, Vitera/Sage Intergy, CollaborateMD, NextGen
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.