- Detroit, MI
Our client is a top-tier U.S. CPA and advisory firm delivering its experience and service with a deep understanding of our clients' businesses, their needs, and what it takes to improve business performance. Based nationwide, with over 2,000 CPAs, advisors, and staff, you can experience challenging work with rewarding opportunities while working with great people.
* Experience challenging work with rewarding opportunities.
* Industry/service specialization and career advancement.
* Up to 50% travel.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
* Required CPA with public accounting experience
* 5-7 years oil and gas/energy audit experience
* Experience managing staff on engagements
* Self-starter, strong written and verbal communication skills
* Proficient with audit software
* Superior problem solving ability
* Project management skills
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.