Quality Engineer Lead (Manufacturing)
- Houston, TX
Recruit Solutions is a recruiting and staffing firm that is based on professional knowledge, responsiveness, integrity, and results.
Our areas of specialization include medical, accounting, sales, administration, construction, and engineering. We work with some of the finest companies and recruiters in the industry.
Recruit Solutions mission is to build a strong professional relationship with everyone we do business with. We realize that the relationship we have with our clients and candidates and the ability to meet the goals of both is what drive's our business. We want to earn the business of both.
POSITION SUMMARY: Multifaceted DEGREED engineer with solid experience in SPECIALTY MACHINING - CNC, milling and metal manufacturing environment. A background in aerospace, military components, oil and gas will all be beneficial. The Manufacturing Engineering is responsible for participation and/or leading continuous improvement opportunities for both manual and CNC machining and milling operations. Lean and/or similar quality programs are all a plus.
REPORTS TO: Manufacturing Engineering Manager
MANUFACTURING ENVIRONMENT: 3, 4 and 5 Axis Vertical and Horizontal CNC Milling and Machining
YEARS OF (ENGINEERING) EXPERIENCE IN A CNC ENVIRONMENT: Minimum of 5 years
JOB SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Understand Engineering economy and work measurement
- Ability to utilize software- and web-based scheduling tools as necessary to facilitate the creation and management of routing and machine programming
- Proficiency with CAM software; MasterCam and/or Esprit
- Proficiency with verification software; Vericut and/or ShopTalk, program editors, and other software as necessary
- Possess math skills as necessary to perform essential duties
- Ability to lead and/or motivate team(s) and other plant team members
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Knowledge of CNC machining principles is a MUST
- Understand business and system processes, including ERP processes
MUST HAVE: A MANUFACTURING RELATED DEGREE; Proven experience level in a specialty machining multi-axis CNC milling and/or machining operation, solid working knowledge of CAD/CAM software in this type of manufacturing environment.
5 years Manufacturing experience (design to completion)
PE highly desired.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
COMPENSATION: $70,000 to $85,000 D.O.E. of Validated Qualifications & Experience Level
HISTORY: This will be a career position in a new/additional engineering department and because of expansion and tremendous growth
POSITION AVAILABILITY: Immediate
RELOCATION PACKAGE: Yes
TRAVEL: Very minimal – maybe up to 5%
BENEFITS: Complete Benefit package including but not limited to: Health, Dental, 401K, Disability, Life, AD&D, paid holidays and vacation