Interview ScorecardHiring Success Glossary
Interview scorecards are used by hiring teams to evaluate a candidate in the interview process. Once each interviewer completes their evaluation of a candidate, the hiring team will meet and compare candidate ratings.
An interview scorecard includes:
- The job specific competencies
- Culture fit of a candidate
- Notes from the interview highlighting a candidates’ responses to various questions
- Potential pitfalls or areas of concern
- A hire / not hire recommendation
Effectively ensuring all interviewers are aligned on how success is defined for a specific role and effectively collaborating as a hiring team are the two critical elements to evaluating interviews, assessing candidates and selecting the best.