The hiring process is a social activity. The way we source, screen, engage, interview and select candidates is all about connecting with people. Collaboration is about results and working with people to achieve those results. Businesses consistently use collaboration to achieve their goals. Today’s recruiting technology brings the best of both together. Collaborative hiring is the process of working with people to identify and hire the best talent for the organization.
Download this white paper for powerful insights by Sharlyn Lauby, SPHR, CPLP.
Here’s what’s included:
- Hiring as a Social Activity
- The Rise of Social Business
- The Business Case for Collaborative Hiring Automation versus Collaboration
- The Future: Collaborative Hiring Software
- Case Study: Associated Materials