Web Developer and Consultant
- Chicago, IL
responsiveX is a management and technology consultancy with deep industry and functional expertise. We bring experience, knowledge, strategy and creative thinking to our customers to help them solve important problems, innovate and grow. responsiveX helps clients create great web, mobile and client experiences, often enabled by cloud services. With a strong focus on user experience, innovation and emerging platforms, responsiveX clients get a strategic partner to help guide today’s development efforts while preparing for tomorrow’s innovation.
- Analyzing business scenarios and develop feasible solutions within business constraints of time and budget.
- Designing, developing and modifying applications according to customer requirements including app development, UX design, testing, debugging and performance tuning.
- Developing web applications using Microsoft platforms like ASP.NET Web Forms and MVC.
- Creating web services using ASMX Web Services, WCF, ASP.NET MVC and Web API.
- Communicating and consulting with clients in a professional and helpful manner on different software design requirements.
- Transferring knowledge to members of client’s team and being an expert, value-added resource.
- Interacting well with other team members (developers, consultants, analysts, managers, etc.) to meet project requirements.
- Contributing to local technical user groups and online communities as desired, including speaking, blogging, writing and answer questions on forums.
- Attending staff meetings with other team members, and professional development sessions when required.
- Sharing knowledge, training and mentoring other responsiveX consultants.
- Experience with full lifecycle application development including requirements, design, development, testing, tuning and optimization, implementation, troubleshooting and debugging issues.
- Experience with .NET Framework, C#, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, LINQ.
- Experience with ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC.
- Knowledge of SQL and SQL Server, IIS.
- Experience with Object Oriented Design, Service Oriented Architecture and Agile development experience.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills both written and verbal interactions.
- HTTP Debugging with Fiddler or Wireshark.
- Experience with Windows Azure, BizTalk and/or SharePoint
- Experience with Silverlight and/or Flash.