.NET Developer and Consultant
- Chicago, IL
responsiveX is a management and technology consultancy with deep industry and functional expertise. We bring experience, knowledge, strategy and creative thinking to our customers to help them solve important problems, innovate and grow. responsiveX helps clients create great web, mobile and client experiences, often enabled by cloud services. With a strong focus on user experience, innovation and emerging platforms, responsiveX clients get a strategic partner to help guide today’s development efforts while preparing for tomorrow’s innovation.
responsiveX is looking for talented developers, architects and consultants with Microsoft development skills that want to help customers develop innovative applications using Microsoft technologies and platforms.
- Experience with full lifecycle application development including requirements, design, development, testing, tuning and optimization, implementation, troubleshooting and debugging issues.
- Analyze business scenarios and develop feasible solutions within business constraints of time and budget.
- Communicate and consult with clients in a professional and helpful manner on different software design requirements.
- Design, develop and modify applications according to customer requirements including app development, UX design, testing, debugging and performance tuning.
- Interact well with other team members (developers, consultants, analysts, managers, etc.) to meet project requirements.
- Transfer knowledge to members of client’s team and act as an expert, value-added resource.
- Provide knowledge sharing, training and mentoring of other responsiveX consultants.
- Contribute to local technical user groups and online communities as desired, including speaking, blogging, writing and answer questions on forums.
- Attend staff meetings with other team members, and professional development sessions when required.
- Strong application Development experience using .NET Framework, C#, SQL Server, WCF, XAML, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Entity Framework and LINQ with Visual Studio 2010.
- Experience testing using NUnit, MSTest and other testing frameworks.
- Experience with Object Oriented Design, Service Oriented Architecture and Agile development experience.
- Experience using ALM tools and version control systems like Team Foundation Server, SourceGear Vault and/or Git.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills both written and verbal interactions.
- Experience developing mobile apps for Windows Phone, iOS or Android.
- Experience with integration middleware like BizTalk Server and portal platforms like SharePoint.