- Los Angeles, CA
As a SQL Developer you are responsible for developing the databases, stored procedures, views and synonyms. You are responsible for interacting with our IT partners to ensure a clear, efficient approach to delivery, quality in all promoted work, scalable and well thought out approaches, and database technologies that are appropriately implemented.
- Create database tables, indexes and other database objects that suites business requirement.
- Write stored procedures with scalable for enterprise with best performance
- Create well written and maintainable code with unit tests
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues, problems, and errors encountered across our applications, and systems as reported or experienced.
- Provide expertise to influence project, initiative, and maintenance technical direction during discovery, planning, and implementation stages.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience using SQL Server 2008/2012
- Performance tuning of stored procedures
- Experience with SSIS – creating/maintaining packages and jobs
- Experience with SSRS – creating/maintaining reports
- Strong RDBMS concepts
- Experience with clustered database environment
- Linked servers
- Entity Framework
- Experience with Team Foundation Server
- Knowledge of Scrum/Agile development methodologies
Only local candidates - Rate 60-65 C2C