- San Francisco, CA
Job Title: UI/UX Designer
Location: SF Bay Area
- Design and successfully release design projects, including full-page redesigns and completely new features
- Communicate your plans and question your own and others’ assumptions
- Conduct iterative planning and feedback before committing to methods using digital wire frames, white-boarding and/or writing
- Synthesize user feedback
- Need to have 2+ years of experience designing modern consumer-focused products.
- Need to have a portfolio showing off your user experience and visual design work.
- Need to have a desire to understand success and failure better through objective analysis.
- Need to have the ability to produce working or semi-functional prototypes during project planning.
- Can write in HTML and CSS to make sure everything is top quality. You have experience working closely with engineers to achieve goals.