Freelance Project Recruiter for IT / Tech SME’s (24-40 hours per week)
Our clients: fast paced, international / global presence, inspiring office environments, leading in their (niche) market, flat (no or little hierarchy), tech driven, great coffee’s, privately owned, usually 50-150 FTE’s. To support the continuous need for recruitment specialists in our network, we are looking for a versatile, energetic freelance recruitment professsional.
On a project basis, you will full fill the recruitment and employer branding needs of our clients. You are well-versed in driving recruitment efforts for, “start-up” style tech/international companies. You deliver results, you know your KPI’s and ratio’s, you're a self starter and independent. Key functional areas: web development (.Net), back end & front end.
1) Employer Branding (± 25%)
- initiate activities and generate exposure to get the employer brand of our client out there
- create content/materials to showcase our client as to prospective candidates
2) Recruitment (± 75%)
- handle all day-to-day recruitment activities to fill open jobs (.Net developers, designers, testers, web developers)
- source, track and contact potential candidates
- (telephone) interview candidates and coordinate interview cycle
- lead contract negotiations and (prepare) on boarding
- liaise with development team and CTO
- location; on site at the client, at our office (NDSM-wharf) or working out of home. It’s not about where you are but it’s all about what you do and how you do things to deliver results
- 24-40 hours per week (workload varies from 1 difficult to fill req to the recruitment of a complete new software engineering team).
- Proven track record in recruiting software engineering specialists for dynamic, IT/Tech (fast) growing companies
- Asks the right ask questions to hiring managers to be able to identify the right candidate(s).
- An never ending interest in people, who they are, what/why and how they do things
- Tech saffy: quickly applies new recruitment tools and methods, able to understand technology, it roles and technical skills.
- Experience in creating and setting up an employer brand for a local / national branch
- Proven ability to uncover profiles
- Ability to deliver great support to hiring managers and candidates
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills (both written & verbal).
- good command of the English language (in word and writing)
Contact Suzanne for additional information: 06-124 64 624.
Scoutler secures talent. We’re open to discuss your professional needs, What do you need to further progress as freelance professional? What will you bring to the table? We’re happy to share our knowledge in the interim (IT) professional market . In addition to this we open our network for you, professional trainers, coaches, assessors and technical experts, to support your professional development. We focus on exclusive recruitment assignments focussed on recruitment specialists and highly educated software engineering professionals. We support both established clients such as ABN AMRO and upcoming international IT/Tech companies. We believe in sharing knowledge and collaboration. We take pride in being committed, dedicated and authentic.