Business Data Consultant
- Fremont, CA
Sigmaways is a leading global consulting and IT services company with nearly a decade of onsite and offshore engagements, which continue to deliver state-of-the-art IT solutions through quality and ROI. We help our customers leverage market knowledge, technical skills and rich industry experience we have gathered through the years. Our relationships are based on expertise, knowledge and long term commitment to quality for every single customer engagement.
Sigmaways is ranked 9th in the Silicon Valley Business Journal Fastest 75 Growing Companies in Silicon Valley and 1249th in the INC 5000 index of highest performance companies in the United States.
Sigmaways is hiring Spotfire Trainees & Associate Trainees for our passionate, driven, and creative team who are open to 75% travel. The position works directly with TIBCO on their implementation efforts. The opportunity includes travel/expenses paid consultant positions with our technology partner. The ideal candidate will be delivering BI projects, from installation through project management & delivery, from small to long-term engagements.
The work will include interaction with company & client managers, cost/schedule monitoring, cost estimating, proposal generation, product/service opportunity identification. Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification, implementation, testing, client mentoring and solution deployment.
TIBCO Spotfire is a highly sought after skill in today's marketplace. With big data comes a need for big visualization, a field in which Spotfire is the industry leader. If this sounds like the right fit for you, please send your resume to email@example.com or, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to call us at (510) 449-6734.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience for Associate Consultants; 3-6 years for Consultants
- Knowledge and experience in Business Intelligence tools e.g. OBIEE, Business Objects, Cognos, Microstrategy, Tableau or QlikView
- Consulting know-how in other disciplines e.g. CRM (Salesforce.com, Sieble), ERP (Oracle EBD, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards) are considered relevant experience
- Strong SQL skills
- Knowledge and experience in Data Warehousing and ETL concepts
- MDM & CPM (Adytum, Cognos EP, Hyperion)
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 75%
We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.