Head of People
- San Francisco, CA
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer unlimited PTO, competitive salaries, generous equity, and health coverage. Enjoy catered meals, unlimited snacks, philanthropic activities, and much more. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
Check out our DEMO here -> http://wi.st/294zm2I
As SmartRecruiters grows at a rapid pace it is crucial that we hire, onboard, develop and retain an amazing team that is agile, united and accountable, supported by world-class HR & management practices with a culture that fosters innovation, collaboration & excellence. As our HR Leader, you will be the person that makes this a reality by owning all facets of HR.
- Work with the CEO and Execs to build a people strategy to help the company achieve its aggressive growth agenda
- Create a set of people programs that up-level our organization and build a world class culture of innovation and execution.
- Be proactive in finding areas of improvement while creating a noteworthy people practice.
- Partner with management as the go-to HR business partner.
- Ensure that we have a seamless and engaging onboarding program that can scale globally and create excitement.
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition, Marketing, and Leaders to create an employer brand that stands out from the competition.
- Constantly measure and improve employee engagement, employee satisfaction, culture, retention, and everything else that will make this the best place to work.
- Create an environment where quick and efficient communication is a norm; think communication platforms, best practices, training, etc.
- Drive workforce planning and org design with leaders to ensure we can deliver on the massive growth of our business
- Create a comprehensive strategy to grow our talent by leveraging best in class learning technologies as well as your own home grown content
- Build the infrastructure and processes for the organization to scale and become a world-class public company
- You have run HR for a division OR have been in a startup that has seen rapid growth. You understand what needs to be done in such an environment on a global scale.
- You have a true passion for HR, People, and creating a standout culture; you love what you do.
- Successful experience working in all aspects of HR: Total Rewards, HRIT/Ops, Recruiting, and Learning
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series C funded ($30M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.