Head of Alliances
- 225 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer unlimited PTO, competitive salaries, generous equity, and health coverage. Enjoy catered meals, unlimited snacks, philanthropic activities, and much more. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
Check out our DEMO here -> http://wi.st/294zm2I
The SmartRecruiters Marketplace is a game-changer in the SaaS B2B recruiting technology industry. For too long, recruiting organizations have had to play a miserable game of swivel chair integration when trying to make all of the components of their recruitment strategy work. Our customers look to us as their Recruitment OS and, similar to the Salesforce.com AppExchange, our Marketplace allows them to use us as their one-stop-shop for all of their integrated recruitment needs. Similarly, the Marketplace makes it dead simple for all of the Recruitment providers in the market to seamlessly tap into our customer base and provide immediate value.
- Own, develop and successfully manage the Marketplace partner eco-system.
- Recruit and make successful every relevant partner across every relevant category to ensure the MarketPlace is the #1 for Recruitment apps and services.
- Drive product improvements and strategy, to ensure customers can manage all budget, analytics, and track the true cost of hiring within the SmartRecruiters platform.
- Generate and manage joint marketing opportunities, developer programs, and strategic partnerships.
- Be tied to a number, while driving revenue and managing P&L for the marketplace.
- Build a long term and sustainable business development strategy that meets SmartRecruiters' dream to grow and expand.
This individual will be responsible for the entire strategy and execution of the Marketplace. In this role, you have the ability to envision new business opportunities, and the perseverance and aptitude to get them finalized.
- You have a deep network of partners in the HR Technology category
- You are a leader and a consistent winner through your career, with a hunger for more
- You have managed a portfolio of products from partners or your company’s marketplace
- You have a deep understanding of recruitment budgets and where they are spent: marketing, sourcing, compliance, assessments, etc
NOTE: This role could be based in our San Francisco Headquarters OR remotely depending on the candidate.
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series C funded ($30M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.