Enterprise Account Executive
- 225 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer unlimited PTO, competitive salaries, generous equity, and health coverage. Enjoy catered meals, unlimited snacks, philanthropic activities, and much more. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
Check out our DEMO here -> http://wi.st/294zm2I
The SmartRecruiters Enterprise Account Executive will sell with insight, network, be able to build rapport and credibility with your clients, and create demand unique to our solution, by understanding their business/industry challenges, and what makes them tick. You will be open to new ideas, successful working independently or as part of a stellar team. Further, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and one that’s continually evolving.
- As a hunter, you will secure new logo business through all means at your disposal, including not being afraid to pick up the phone.
- Conduct virtual and live presentations around our solutions and capabilities, getting wide and deep into often complex accounts, building consensus, and negotiating/closing license and professional services agreements with large enterprises.
- Establish strong working relationships with key client stakeholders.
- You will coordinate with marketing and inside sales resources to create strategy, messaging, and materials specific to your assigned marketplace.
We are only looking for THE BEST - Top 10% - Quota Crushers!
You are a person who is fired up to not only make top dollar but do so while being a key driver at a company that is on its way to change an industry.
Your Toolbox Includes:
- Highly successful sales experience in Enterprise HR/HCM Applications
- Minimum of 5 years enterprise/cloud software sales experience, successfully selling high-level corporate software/technology solutions at the executive level
- Must be comfortable demonstrating software and speaking to all levels
- Solution sales, exposure to The Challenger Sale strategy/methodology, or similar
- Ability to successfully work from a home office environment and travel at least 30%
- Last, but by no means least - an outstanding work ethic, high integrity, team player attitude
We are looking for roles in various cities across the United States so the location is flexible.
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series C funded ($30M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.