Customer Success Manager, EMEA
- Boulevard de la Madeleine, Paris, France
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer competitive salaries, generous equity, and health coverage. Enjoy catered meals, unlimited snacks, philanthropic activities, and much more. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
Check out our DEMO here -> http://wi.st/294zm2I
The Customer Success Manager will be an individual contributor on a high performing team that is redefining the client-vendor relationship. We aim to win the hearts and trust of each and every SmartRecruiters user through a truly rare engagement model fundamentally designed to drive Hiring Success.
As a CSM, you will:
- Own our client relationships. This includes; delivering market leading renewal rates, improving account growth and enhancing our client relationships.
- Have to demonstrate an ability to successfully own, drive and run a SaaS renewals process and be able to accurately maintain a rolling 60-day forecast of all your accounts.
- Clearly, communicate risk and communicate it through the appropriate internal channels.
- Efficiently switch contexts from responding to customer emails to giving a product demo to meeting with the product team about an upcoming feature.
Success in the role requires a real team mentality, ability to work across different teams with disparate needs, creativity, and original thinking to actively identify new and different approaches to delivering Hiring Success to our install base.
- Experience in a B2B client facing role (professional services, sales, or account management).
- Genuine passion for helping clients succeed, and a deep sense of empathy for busy technology users.
- Basic understanding of revenue recognition, knowledge of restructuring contract terms, and conditions relating to legal, finance and billing.
- Great communication skills - able to provide clear & concise guidance through emails, over the phone, or in person, with a casual and confident tone.
- Innately understand how to balance advocacy for the company and the client.
- Relentlessly optimistic.
- French native/fluent is mandatory.
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series C funded ($30M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.