Product Marketing Manager - Competitive Intelligence
- 225 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer unlimited PTO, competitive salaries, generous equity, and health coverage. Enjoy catered meals, unlimited snacks, philanthropic activities, and much more. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
Check out our DEMO here -> http://wi.st/294zm2I
As a member of our world class Marketing team, you are responsible for the competitive positioning and validation marketing that drives SmartRecruiter's bottom of funnel sales success. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Market intelligence – Understand the recruitment software market, current and emerging competitive threats, competitor’s solutions, corporate strategies, activities, partnerships, strengths and weaknesses; be an expert on SmartRecruiters’ competition and how to beat them.
- Competitive differentiation – Work closely with your marketing peers to ensure competitive differentiation for SmartRecruiters' product messaging, web content, campaigns, and corporate marketing content.
- Competitive positioning and messaging – Craft messaging documents that serve as the keystone for internal and outbound competitive sales assets, including web copy, presentations, competitive displacement campaigns, and press releases.
- Sales enablement – Communicate the competitive positioning of SmartRecruiters' products and solutions to sales teams. Develop the sales tools that support the selling process, including battlecards, feature and positioning comparisons, white papers, and training.
- Content creation– Collaborate closely with the demand generation team to guide and develop the ideal content and competitive positioning for outbound competitive programs.
- Validation Marketing - Identify and deliver the key content that prospective clients require to feel safe and reassured about their SmartRecruiters purchase decision
- Evangelist– Craft and deliver compelling presentations for in-person and online events, not only highlighting SmartRecruiters' advantages over competing solutions, but also positioning SmartRecruiters relative to market trends, partner dynamics, and emerging buyer behaviors.
- Thought leadership- Be an external (and internal) thought leader about the market and competitive environment, contributing regularly on the company’s blog and other social media outlets.
- Strategic sales support – Provide strategic support on competitive sales deals; be the expert on competitor specific issues.
- Product roadmap development – Assess the competitive landscape to identify product gaps, competitive threats, and strategic opportunities; provide product management and engineering with input into product and roadmap planning and releases.
- Pricing & Packaging - Leveraging your deep industry and competitive insight, partner with the product and sales organization to define and drive the companies overall pricing and packaging for its products
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or other graduate degree a plus; technical background a plus.
- 5-8 years of experience in competitive intelligence, product marketing, or sales engineering with extensive experience marketing B2B technology products.
- Strong written, oral, and visual communicator.
- Proven ability to analyze markets, products, and competitors, and translate that information into useful intelligence and sales tools.
- Demonstrated ability to create differentiated positioning and messaging that resonates with potential customers, analysts, and other stakeholders.
- Industry experience in Hr Technology, Software as a Service, cloud, or ERP is desirable.
- Ability to travel as needed for customer events, conferences, etc.
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series C funded ($30M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.