Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Fabryczna 20A, Kraków, Poland
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer competitive salaries, generous equity, and health coverage. Enjoy catered meals, unlimited snacks, philanthropic activities, and much more. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
Check out our DEMO here -> http://wi.st/294zm2I
Our Krakow office is the heart of our engineering organization and is critical to our success. As our first Talent Community Manager in Poland, we are looking for an innovative and outgoing individual who will play a key role in our company's growth. The good news for you - we use our own platform, SmartRecruiters, religiously and all of our hiring managers are engaged directly with the product so this will be the most fun you have ever had recruiting.
You will :
- Develop talent pools through local events, community management and other innovative ways to attract the best talent
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to develop position profiles and to understand overall business requirements (description, salary, timing, expectations, etc)
- Develop & implement appropriate sourcing strategies across advertising, social media, LinkedIn recruiter, career pages, referrals, and agencies
Employer Branding/Talent Community Management
- Own and contribute directly to our tech blog
- Build a local employer brand and recognition in Poland
- Pilot local projects related including career pathing and succession planning
- Partner with Global HR Specialist (based in Krakow) to support broader talent initiatives in EMEA
- Solid experience in technical recruiting (specifically software engineering)
- Proven track record of creating and nurturing talent communities
- Demonstrated ability to work independently on projects and engage stakeholders on your way
- Your communication skills help you to easily engage with communities and build networks
- A good knowledge of key HR processes and responsibilities across the entire HR lifecycle is a strong plus
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series C funded ($30M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.