Customer Support Representative
- 108 N Washington St, Spokane, WA 99201, USA
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer unlimited PTO, competitive salaries, generous equity, and health coverage. Enjoy catered meals, unlimited snacks, philanthropic activities, and much more. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
Check out our DEMO here -> http://wi.st/294zm2I
We are looking for a customer support star to join an awesome team on its mission to drive success, growth, and excellence for companies who have turned to the new way of hiring. This is an opportunity to join and become an integral part of a high growth software company well on its way of changing an entire industry.
This person will be instrumental in ensuring more people continue to be wowed and fall in love with SmartRecruiters' hiring success platform, so we see more of this:
"Just had a great customer service experience with SmartRecruiters!"
"@SmartRecruiters Been using your platform for a couple of weeks and LOVING it! #ats #talent #recruiting""
"I am so excited for our upgrade to @SmartRecruiters premium and the launch of our recruitment process into the digital age!"
- Interact on a daily basis with SmartRecruiters customers to answer questions, resolve issues, educate, and help them succeed
- Provide world class customer support via phone, email, social media, and our customer community
- Educate and advise customers on best practices, tips, and solutions on using SmartRecruiters
- Identify, test, and escalate technical issues
- Collaborate closely with all parts of the organization
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Excellent interpersonal, written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally and confidently with a diverse customer base, including VP and C-level executives
- 2 years customer support experience or 4 year degree
- Positive, energetic, with can-do attitude
- A technical aptitude and a drive to change the world
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
The work hours will be 6 am - 3pm local time from Monday to Friday.
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series C funded ($30M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.