- Boul St-Laurent, Montréal, QC, Canada
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer competitive salaries, generous equity, and health coverage. Enjoy catered meals, unlimited snacks, philanthropic activities, and much more. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
Check out our DEMO here -> http://wi.st/294zm2I
Looking for an opportunity where you work in an energizing and rewarding environment, are an integral and valued member of our sale engineering team? We are expanding our proposal organization and seeking a Proposal Coordinator that has a track record of being a key contributor to winning new and large complex opportunities. Our team works collaboratively with Account Executives, Solutions Consultants, and our product team to strategize and develop compelling proposals for some of the Fortune 500's most complex requirements.
The Proposal Coordinator position provides an excellent opportunity to develop a great depth of knowledge of a region and practice area and help develop strategies to position the firm for success. The Proposal Coordinator also supports the end-to-end process for delivering large, complex or multiple proposals ensuring accurate and timely submission.
Your challenges include :
- Coordinate proposal and presentation efforts for high-quality, on-time, effective results
- Partner with consultant/technical teams in the development of a bid strategy and win themes
- Draft, organize, and coordinate proposal sections (staffing, past performance, forms), including tailoring to meet client needs
- Manage the proposal production schedule to ensure that a high quality proposal is delivered on time
- Coordinate with internal staff and external teaming partners
- Engage other M&C staff as needed to provide overall consistency and quality for all sections
- Track, research and distribute opportunity and solicitation information
- Manage the content library - reviewing/highlighting updated answers in proposal management system
- 3 to 5 years of experience in similar responsibilities
- Experience working with proposal development
- Experience working with technology industry is an asset
- Experience working with finance and accounting a plus
- Bilingual in English + French or German a plus!
- Strong writing skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients
This is a remote position
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series C funded ($30M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.