Data QA Manager
- Dircksenstraße 47, 10178 Berlin, Germany
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer competitive salaries, generous equity, and strong career progression opportunities.
Check out our DEMO here ->
We are looking for a tech savvy candidate to join our data science team. This is an exceptional opportunity to help shape a product at a dynamic startup with an abundance of market traction.
By powering the recruiting and hiring activities for our customers, we process and consume large volumes of crucial data on a daily basis. Our data science team incorporate these insights back into our products to support our customers achieving hiring success in their organizations.
In this central role, you will execute on our data science roadmap with multiple stakeholders. You’ll work closely with our product, engineering, data science teams to ensure high quality of data across our applications.
- Variety of data operations tasks such as collection, curation, review, analysis, clean up, enrichment, storing, etc.
- Quality assurance of data outputs and matching algorithms
- Analytics and reporting tasks
- Identification of new product opportunities or features based on our data
- Research and study new technologies relevant to our field
- Completed studies in a tech or IT related field
- Genuine interest in the HR tech space
- Previous work experience in a related field a major plus
- Experience with scripting languages, machine learning, or text processing is a major plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, proficiency in additional languages a major plus
- Self-driven and ambitious, able to produce quality work with little supervision
Join our team
You will join us during arguably the most interesting stage of our company. We’re an international team with members from Germany, USA, Sweden, Spain, Italy, Canada, Greece, France, Poland and Colombia. Our beautiful office is right on Hackescher Markt.
- Contract: Full-time
- Earliest starting date: As soon as possible
- Location: Berlin Mitte
- Salary: based on experience
- Equity: Yes
- Remote work possible: No
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.