Public Relations Manager
- Dircksenstraße 47, 10178 Berlin, Germany
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer unlimited PTO, competitive salaries, generous equity, and health coverage. Enjoy catered meals, unlimited snacks, philanthropic activities, and much more. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
Check out our DEMO here -> http://wi.st/294zm2I
SmartRecruiters is here to make recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates more successful. We have built a fun and beautiful recruiting software platform that does just that. Read on if you would love to join a big-hearted, authentic team that excels and wins together. We increased the number of customers over 500% since last year, and we are just getting started.
In June 2016, we announced $30M in C-round funding. This money will be invested to continue innovation and to build our global sales and marketing engine.
This role manages Public Relations, Analyst Relations, and social media communications in collaboration with our PR agency. We are disrupting an industry and changing how companies hire. It is critical to our success that we tell this story in the right way so that it gets retold and retold. The role is demanding, but the journey will be worth it.
- Frequently and in real-time engage with top Talent Acquisition journalists, bloggers, and thought leaders on social media.
- Programmatically pitch our news stories and thought leadership to targeted journalists and bloggers.
- Write press releases, bylines, develop pitchable stories, apply for industry awards, and manage speaking opportunities.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with analysts and influencers.
- Manage internal resources to secure timely and impactful input to analyst briefings for Magic Quadrants, Hype Cycles, etc.
- Proactively identify opportunities for innovation and improvements.
- Continuously work on improving content, collaboration, and execution.
- Amazing storytelling abilities
- Excellent command of the English language (fluent French and German would be a significant asset)
- Social media animal - has built and nurtured a following
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Persuasive negotiator who wins over any audience.
- You have demonstrated that you can create a wave of attention through the media and analyst communities. You can show samples of how you did it.
- You have strong project management skills and ability to structure and prioritize work in a manner that best fits the team and company needs.
- You have heart and are open, honest, and collaborative.
- You have a BA or BS degree, and most likely a top-tier communications degree.
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series C funded ($30M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.