Global HR and Payroll Specialist
- Fabryczna 20A, Kraków, Poland
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer competitive salaries and generous equity. Enjoy catered meals, unlimited snacks, philanthropic activities, and much more. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
Check out our DEMO here -> http://wi.st/294zm2I
This job is for you if:
- You want to be a member of the global HR team
- You are interested in administrating full lifecycle of employees
- You want to experience the culture of a startup and grow along with the company expansion
- You are the type of a person who is organised with your own initiative and numbers do not scare you
- You enjoy working with people as a point of contact for HR issues
What you will do:
- Cooperate with external payroll providers and ensure accurate and timely payroll processes
- Responsible for HR administration globally
- Responsible for maintaining all Employee Data in both payroll and HR systems
- Support our employees with all questions related to benefits, compensation, etc.
- Coordinate onboarding and offboarding processes and prepare relevant documents
- Document processes on an ongoing basis
- Provide data for HR and Finance reporting as required
- Work closely with Finance and People Operations Departments
- 2 years of relevant global experience
- Understanding of HR, payroll and benefits processes
- Fluent English and Polish
- Familiarity with US and Polish Labour Law is a strong asset
- Experience in a company with global offices and direct responsibility for HR Data is a strong asset
- Ability to work with a minimal supervision and not afraid of taking initiative
- Intermediate/Advanced MS Excel experience a strong asset
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment where not all processes are clearly articulated/documented
- Positive attitude and good sense of humour
You will be part of a highly professional and motivated team whilst working in an international environment (we have offices in San Francisco, Spokane, Berlin, Krakow and more)
Working on a meaningful long-term challenge with high impact
We offer a competitive compensation package
Thanks to a high level of freedom you can develop new skills and insights
Our values and how we work
We are a highly accountable and collaborative team. This means that everyone owns their goals and drive hard to accomplish them, but also that team members are available to help when needed. We always strive to make everything we do count, and to learn from what we are doing so that it is even better next time. In our marketing, it is very important that we have an authentic voice for recruiters, and that we always push our creative expression.
More About Us
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series C funded ($30M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.