Demand Generation Manager
- 225 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer unlimited PTO, competitive salaries, generous equity, and health coverage. Enjoy catered meals, unlimited snacks, philanthropic activities, and much more. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
SmartRecruiters is seeking a Demand Generation Specialist who will be responsible for crafting and maintaining marketing automation on Marketo. You will also test and launch new demand generation marketing programs, analyze the performance of programs, develop/optimize landing pages, email campaigns, as well as maintain data and purchasing.
The perfect hire is a data-driven marketer with strategic, creative thinking who will...
- Take ownership of the result; can independently determine what else needs to be done and how to do it
- Roll up their sleeves and get work done
- Make recommendations and take action based on the data gathered
- Understand the sales process and the role marketing plays and can support the sales team
- Possess a deep understanding of customer segments and buyers' journeys, and knows how to create targeted content and programs
- Report on campaigns in a timely manner such that the analysis helps optimize campaigns, helps sales drive maximum value from the outcomes and helps executives understand the ROI
- Be fun to work with, flexible, and has the ability to always meet deadlines
- Experience with demand generation programs (email - marketing and sales, SEM, drip nurture campaigns, online advertising etc.)
- Experience with lead scoring and nurturing campaigns within Marketo
- Experience leading a project from inception to completion and analysis
- Ability to formulate analyses independently - to transform data into actionable information
- Working knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce, Outreach (or some such system)
- Proven effectiveness with communicating campaigns to sales teams
- Ability to write for engagement and conversion
- Solid skills in Excel and PowerPoint (or Google Slides)
- Start-up experience, specifically in demand generation
- Experience in the HR, HCM or recruiting space
- Experience with A/B testing
- Marketo certification
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series C funded ($30M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.