- San Francisco, CA
SmartRecruiters is a start-up with a vision [make hiring easy] and a cause [eradicate unemployment]. We have a passion for innovation - especially when it becomes disruptive, and we think the $400bn recruiting industry sucks. So we leverage technology and social media to change the game - and eradicate unemployment along the way.
Our platform makes it easy for businesses to source, engage and hire top talent. We take complexity away from the hiring process, helping businesses gain access to the talent they need.
We believe that awesome software is all about an awesome design and great user experience. At Smartrecruiters, this is deeply rooted in our mission to help make hiring easy for our 40,000 - and rapidly growing - user community. With a core commitment to offering a product that is intuitive and easy to use, with clean, simple design, we are looking for a great product designer.
This is an exceptional opportunity to shape our product at a dynamic startup with an abundance of market traction. If you have a backgroud in designing cool SaaS applications, we are ready for you!
- 4 years of product design experience at a SaaS or web applications business
- Experience in start-ups, or startup-like environments with iterative, deadline-driven product releases
- Focus on UX and information architecture
- Deep knowledge of current innovations and best practices in UI design
- User-centric, clean and simple design skills and principals, with an eye for detail
- Proven ability to turn complex product design issues into clean, intuitive solutions
- An online portfolio of recent UI and UX contributions
- Strong communication,collaboration, and organizational skills
SmartRecruiters is a well-funded start-up with a great team. You’ll enjoy our open culture and key values [work smart, have fun, make the difference], as well as cool offices South of Market in San Francisco and in SORI [South of River], Krakow.
Besides a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we offer competitive salary and benefits as well as stock options. So, don't be shy, click Apply below and come by for coffee.