Part-Time Technical Recruiter
- King of Prussia, PA
Starting as a local technology community user group supporting the Greater Philadelphia region, IT Pros - Philadelphia is now where businesses come to for technology consulting and staffing. Today, we have over 2,000 user group members representing 1,500 employers with access to thousands of businesses and tech talent.
- Technology Consulting: Business Transformation and Cloud Brokerage Services.
Our technical Subject Matters Experts work with executive team members to identify business issues and correct them through an in-depth business, financial (vendor spend) and technology assessment.
- Staffing & Recruitment: Contract, Contract-To-Hire and Permanent.
Our technical recruitment team identify, screen, recruit and staff the following positions:
Chief Information Officer (CIO), Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Architect, Product Manager, Product Owner, Program Manager, Project Manager, Business Analyst, Quality Assurance, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, Database, eCommerce, Software Developer, Application Developer, Mobile Developer, Network, Security, Systems, Virtualization, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, Storage (SAN/NAS), Remote Access and Messaging.
- Team: (4) Recruitment, (4) Data, (2) Marketing = 10
- Work: All team members work remotely or from a home office
- Earning: All team members partake in a profit sharing model that is 100% commission based
- Life: All team members enjoy a work/life balance with an open vacation and work day policy
- Mindset: Entrepreneurial, focused, performance-driven
- Technology: All web/mobile-based applications, latop and smartphone
We are looking for an experienced technologist to transform into a part-time technical recruiter responsible for:
- New Business Development: Drive new customers through your network of contacts and candidates who you represent.
- Recruitment: Identify a niche recruitment practice and begin building a strong candidate pipeline to be staffed in consulting, contract, contract-to-hire or permanent employment engagements.
- Analytics: provide accuracy and validity of recruitment and staffing metrics, challenging the status quo and insisting on excellence in analysis.
- Process Improvement: Must be able to invent and drive continuous process improvement and automation across our systems to scale.
FOCUS AND DELIVERABLES FOR FIRST YEAR:
- Develop a strong candidate pipeline based on your niche recruitment responsibility
- Successfully identify and market the top technologists within your niche recruitment responsibility
- Achieve a 100% candidate submission-to-interview level
- Achieve $100K in customer billings
- Open 6 new customer accounts
- Position Title: Technical Recruiter
- Type: Part-Time (10-15 hours per week)
- Openings: 2
- Reports To: Founder & President
- Work Location: Remote/Home Office
- Year 1 Compensation: $7,500 - $15,000
- Year 2 Compensation: $15,000 - $30,000+
- Ability to work remotely or home office
- Hands-on technology background
- Competitive sports background
- Stage 1: Phone Interview with Founder & President
- Stage 2: Phone Interview with Team members
- Stage 3: On-Site Interview
- Stage 4: Decision
IT Pros - Philadelphia, LLC.