Senior VB.NET/ASP.NET Developer (90K - 105K)
- Boothwyn, PA
- Founded: Early 1980's
- Type: Privately Held
- Company Size: 200
- Headquarters: Boothwyn, PA
- Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Flexible Spending, Disability Insurance, 401(k) Plan - 3% employer match, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off + Holiday Pay
- Title: Senior Application Developer
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: $90,000 - $105,000
- Team Size: 11 + 2 Contractors
- Perk(s): Telecommute 1-Day per Week, Named Best Place to Work in PA
- Reports To: CIO
Responsible for developing proprietary business applications, databases and web interfaces. This includes full life cycle development best practices, assisting with product roll-outs, training, and ongoing enhancements.
- Interface with internal business stakeholders to understand business solution requirements though discovery and analysis, recommend and implement custom systems that drive operational efficiencies across the organization, competitive differentiation, and products and services value-add.
- Provide architectural, development, and applications support guidance and leadership, where applicable, to other business applications developers, analysts, and support personnel.
- Apply best practices software development life cycle standards and techniques to assure high quality product development.
- Participate in designing, coding, testing, debugging, configuring, and documenting software.
- Adhere to established change management practices and protocols when implementing software solutions into production.
- Assist in developing training material and training internal customers on the use of deployed applications.
- Adhere to the Policy and Procedures which follow specific guidelines.
Applicants must have expertise in developing multi-tiered architecture solutions focusing in VB.NET Framework (3.0, 3.5, 4.0), ASP.NET, C#, MVC4 and WCF/SOAP/WSDL.
Willing to Consider:
- Absolutely must have a Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in developing multi-tiered architecture solutions focusing in VB.NET Framework (3.0, 3.5, 4.0), ASP.NET, C#, MVC4 and WCF/SOAP/WSDL
- Experience in managing and maintaining a TFS environment with branching/merging and conflict resolution skills
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2005, 2008 and 2012. Need to fully understand Stored Procedures, Database Linkages, and some more complex SQL concepts
Higher Level of Consideration:
- Mobile Development experience (Android, iOS, Objective-C, Cocoa, etc.)
- Understanding of ADO.NET database retrieval
- Comfort in jQuery/AJAX framework and client-side programming
- Comfort in the Visual Studio 2010/2012 development environment leveraging Telerik Controls and a potential variety of other plugins (ReSharper, RedGate, etc.)
- An understanding of Entity Framework (or any ORM)
- An understanding of additional .NET concepts or framework like Inversion of Control, Dependency Injection, Aspect Oriented Programming, Reflection, etc.
- Healthcare practices and standards, both clinical and operational
- Healthcare Electronic Medical Records systems
- Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management systems
- Round 1 = Phone Interview with an IT Pros - Philadelphia Representative
- Round 2 = GoToMeeting Video Interview
- Round 3 = On-Site Interview
- Round 4 = Decision
IT Pros - Philadelphia | "WE MAKE TECHNOLOGY COME TO LIFE THROUGH OUR PEOPLE!"
Connecting technologists to employers based on relational data intelligence compatibility throughout the region for permanent, contract, contract-to-hire and consulting opportunities.
Get To Know Us