Senior PHP/Mobile Developer (80K - 100K)
- King of Prussia, PA
IT Pros - Philadelphia matches local technologists to employers based on compatibility. Here is your opportunity to apply to a Senior PHP/Mobile Developer opening located in King of Prussia, PA with a stable online media company who has been focused on the healthcare industry for over 25 years.
Title: Senior PHP/Mobile Developer
Location: King of Prussia, PA (Gulph Mills Exit off I-76)
Accessibility: Car/Bus (Bus Stop is located within 100 feet of the HQ)
Salary: $80,000 - $100,000
Benefits: Healthcare Insurance, Dental Insurance, Company-Sponsored Benefits, Savings & Retirement, 401(K), Paid Time Off and much more...
Perks: Phillies, Eagles, Flyers and Sixers tickets plus much more...
- 300 employees
- Multi-million dollar investment in technology
- Reports to the IT Director
DESIGN. DEVELOP. IMPLEMENT. MAINTAIN.
The Senior Developer will design, develop, implement and maintain PHP and Magento eCommerce applications.
- Translate functional requirements from business users into sound technical designs that meet business objectives.
- Develop specifications for new features
- Provide subject matter expertise for development and integration of all supported application technologies
- Ensure security and PCI compliance is developed into all applications
- Interface with business and infrastructure teams in support of site modifications and new features
- Work with the Web Infrastructure Administrator to ensure appropriate capacity is in place to service customer demand
- Perform root cause analysis of any application issues and develop remediation plans
- Perform application change control functions
- Proactively offer solutions to complex technical problems
The Basics (will be considered):
- Experience in eCommerce and web-based systems
- Minimum 5 years of progressively responsible experience in IT
- Minimum 2 years PHP experience within a LAMP stack
The Advanced (higher level of consideration):
- Magento experience
- Android/iOS mobile development experience
- Zend framework experience
- Netsuite experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with concentration in IT, Computer Science, or similar is preferred
- Round 1: Phone Interview w/ Recruiter
- Round 2: Technical Phone Interview
- Round 3: On-Site Interview
- Round 4: Decision
IT Pros - Philadelphia | "WE MAKE TECHNOLOGY COME TO LIFE THROUGH OUR PEOPLE!"
Create Your Talent Profile: http://www.itprosphilly.com/profile/
- Gain access to 15,000+ local employers
Get To Know Us