ArcObjects GIS Developer
- Los Angeles, CA
Award winning Bay Area IT Consulting Firm with lots of opportunity.
This is one of the most important GIS areas for this client. There is high pressure and high recognition for success. You will work on a team of developers and analyst migrating from a traditional ArcFM system. This is a role where you must carry your weight and have an ability to contribute in meaningful ways to a team trying to accomplish goals.
We're looking for...
- 5+ years of developing enterprise GIS applications in ESRI / ArcGIS (A must)
- Experience with ArcObjects is a must. Any ArcGIS Pro is a plus.
- Must know ArcServer
- Experience with SDLC
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Strong background in team environment
- Must be able to work onsite in Los Angeles M-F (no relocation/remote),
- must pass criminal background screen and provide work references on request,
- must be legally authorized to work in the US (no remote)
This is a contract opportunity. Expected duration is 6-12 months and could possibly extend
Local Candidates preferred as it is immediate and there is no relocation package
Please send most competitive hourly rate, (assume no benefits) and preferred payment method (W-2, 1099, C2C)
We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.