- Simi Valley, CA
Award winning Bay Area IT Consulting Firm with lots of opportunity.
- Provides office support, and other assistance while preparing inspection packages for field crews.
- Analyzes and interprets various types of engineering construction drawings.
- Uses Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) documents, project completion drawings and company maps as data sources to prepare inspection packages.
- Knowledge of GIS is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Performs various administrative support functions in assembling field packets
• Researches company records and drawings based on written descriptions and parcel maps.
• Maintains related files.
• Maintains summary records and submits updates when requested.
• Maintains files for correspondence, reports, work order projects, mapping documents
• Researching data and provides required information to field crews on request.
• Prepares written reports and documentation utilizing spreadsheets, word processing
• Effectively completes related paperwork, forms, and documentation.
• Assists work groups as needed handles multiple demands.
• Must communicate clearly/effectively in person, via computer, phone and in writing
Must have experience interpreting and handling GIS information products.
Helpful to if you have experience reading and interpreting CAD drawings, construction documents
Must be proficient with general office procedures such as organizing packets, copying and filing
Must have working knowledge of MS Office tools like Word and Excel.
Must communicate clearly/effectively in person, via computer, phone and in writing
Must be able to stand on short stools on occasion to access files and lift 20lbs on a regular basis.
Must follow instructions and work well with diverse groups. Must be able to self supervise.
Must provide references and be able to pass criminal background check
Must be able to work on site M-F full time
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Vocational training in GIS/CAD systems. Knowledge of computer aided design tools.
This is a contract opportunity. Expected duration is 6-12 months and could possibly extend
Local Candidates preferred as it is immediate and there is no relocation package
Please send most competitive hourly rate, (assume no benefits) and preferred payment method (W-2, 1099, C2C)
We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guideline