Assistant Project Coordinator - Hard Goods Manufacturing
- Diamond Bar, CA
Do you have a couple years experience in project coordinating under your belt? Manufacturing experience with hard goods like cabinets or furniture? Is it time to make a career move? Would you like to work for a company on the grow? Maybe we should be talking soon!
To apply send resume online or via email.
*Ensure a working telephone and email are included in your correspondence/resume
This is a fast paced postion coordinating information entering data accurately into the ERP system and tracking progress, following up and ensuring completion of projects. This is a great job if you are part go getter, part detail oriented, part Sherlock Holmes.
- 2-3 years hands on experience tracking projects or coordinating projects
in a hard goods manufacturing environment (Cabinets/Furniture etc.)
- Experience entering data into spreadsheets and/or ERP systems
- Accurate data entry skills and computer literacy
- Must be detail oriented with follow up skills and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be a good communicator
- Criminal background check
- References required
- High school education
- College or certifications a plus but not a requirement we're looking for an ambitious self starter with the skills listed above
This is a full time position 8-5 M-F
This is a junior project coordinator role not a management role. Pay is commensurate to job requirements
in the $14-15 hour range
We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.