SAP Implementations Support/Change Management Consultant
- San Diego, CA
Established Northern California IT consulting firm. The client is located in Southern California and provides services to residents of that area.
Our client is looking for a change management/implementations support consultant. In this role you will be working with subject matter experts for a customized software solution. Your role will be to work with the team to develop training materials based on needs of internal customer. You will then deliver that training to internal users. The tool is an SAP asset management tool so if this fits your background and experience, we shold talk.
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies for SAP implementations.
• Demonstrated knowledge of developing and delivering training for SAP solutions.
• Experienced in SAP Accounting and Asset Management solutions.
• Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
• Excellent active listening skills.
• Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
This is an on site contracted consulting position.
Initial duration is ~3 months with possiblity of extensions.
We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.