GIS Records Researcher - Long Term Contract
- Confidential, San Bernardino, CA, us
IMMEDIATE LONG TERM CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY - We need you!
Seeking knowledgeable GIS records researchers with knowledge of GIS and reading CAD documents. This is a long term contract opportunity, expected duration is at least 9 months.
Provides support while preparing inspection packages for field crews. Analyzes and interprets various types of engineering construction drawings. Uses Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) documents, project completion drawings and company maps as data sources to prepare inspection packages. Knowledge of GIS is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Performs various support functions in assembling field packets
• Researches company records and drawings based on written descriptions and parcel maps.
• Maintains related files.
• Maintains summary records and submits updates when requested.
• Maintains files for correspondence, reports, work order projects, mapping documents
• Researching data and provides required information to field crews on request.
• Prepares written reports and documentation utilizing spreadsheet and word processing programs.
• Effectively completes related paperwork, forms, and documentation.
• Assists other work groups as needed and handles multiple demands.
Frequent contacts include Company and external personnel. Must communicate clearly and effectively in person, via computer, telephone and in writing.
Must have experience interpreting and handling GIS information products.
Helpful to if you have experience reading and interpreting CAD drawings, construction documents
Must be proficient with general office procedures such as organizing packets, copying and filing
Must have working knowledge of MS Office tools like Word and Excel.
Must be able to stand on short stools on occasion to access files and lift 20lbs on a regular basis.
Vocational training in GIS/CAD systems. Knowledge of computer aided design tools.
This is a long term contract position and should last at least 12 -24 months.
Depending on experience $20/hr - $23/hr.
No Relocation. Local candidates preferred
We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.